We are excited to announce that we now have a way to get your virtual tour photos and links to you even faster… Through a text message to your mobile phone! The text message will be sent when tours are completed or new photos are updated to the tour. You will receive a brief message includes the property address, MLS number and link to the mobile version of the tour.
This is an “opt-in” in feature, and will need set up in your Obeo Admin area. To activate the text message feature, simply check the appropriate box at the bottom of the EDIT BIO page in your members area. There is a small button to send a “test message” to make sure it’s working correctly.
SIMPLY FOLLOW THESE STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS
1.) Go to http://admin.obeo.com/login and login with your Obeo username and password.
2.) In the CONTACT AREA section, click on the EDIT INFORMATION link.
3.) At the very bottom of the next page, you will see a new option for TEXT message notifications. In the section above, you may want to verify your cell phone number, and then click the TEST button to be sure everything is working.
4.) Now simply put a check mark in the box for TEXT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS and click SAVE CLIENT INFO.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS:
- The text message notification will be sent only to the MOBILE number that you have in your Obeo Account.
- Text messages will be sent from the hours 10am – 10pm MST. If photos are uploaded during the “off” hours, the text message will be queued and sent out at 10am.
- All tour notification emails will continue to be sent out as usual.
- Obeo’s text message notificatons may not work with all phone carriers or cell phones. We encourage you to try the “Test” text message to confirm if it’s supported on your phone.
- “Standard text message fees may apply”
See You There
Join Obeo on Facebook & Twitter, for Fan & Follower only special promotions!