A frequently asked question that is directed to Obeo’s customer service team, is “How do I add a SOLD banner to my virtual tour?”. Well, there is a very simple and easy way for you to add the banner. Here’s how:
1.) Go to http://admin.obeo.com/login and login with your Obeo username and password.
2.) Once logged in, look down the page for the blue bar heading “Manage Virtual Tours”. Here in step 1, select the tour you want to create a video for, then in step 2 select “MARK SOLD or REMOVE tour” from the drop down box. Click the orange “Go” button.
3.) For Step #1, simply verify that this is the listing you want to mark as SOLD.
4.) For Step #2 you will choose your options:
- Check the “Remove listing from Website” box.
- When: Choose the length of time you want the SOLD listing to stay active.
- Why: Choose SOLD in the drop down box.
- Place a check in “Add a Sold Banner” box and make sure SOLD is selected in the drop down box.
- Remove Listing Price: I recommend YES.
- Remove Property Address: I recommend YES.
5.) For Step #3, simply click “Continue”.
6.) Confirm your choices by clicking “Confirm!”.
7.) You should see a “Your Tour Has Been Successfully Updated” message.
See You There
Join Obeo on Facebook & Twitter, for Fan & Follower only special promotions!